The Clearfield County Grange Mutual Fire Insurance Company was organized in 1910 via charter by a special act of the General Assembly of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The present name was adopted in 2015. The Company has had various office locations throughout the Borough of Clearfield and the home office has been in its present location since 1996.
|A. A. Bell||1933-1940|
|Oden Gearhart, Sr.||1940-1952|
|James Gardner||2014- Present|
|Oden Gearhart, Jr.||1953-1991|
|Mark Werkley||2015-Present (Secretary)|
|Keith Ulsh||2014-Present (Treasurer)|